running a simulation still doesn't work with droneCFD. Are you still looking for a solution? it's just, i don't wanna lose time waiting this to work. I can do a full CFD analysis, but it will take more time than with your software (that actually does the same thing).
I checked the log file, and that what is inside:
./makeParaView4: 36: ./makeParaView4: wmakeCheckPwd: not found
Error: Current directory is not $WM_THIRD_PARTY_DIR
The environment variables are inconsistent with the installation.
Check the OpenFOAM entries in your dot-files and source them.
Any help, please?
I'm looking into this now. Could you email 'bol.stl' to firstname.lastname@example.org or share it with dropbox?
it sounds like you should add of230 to your bashrc file. This will set all of the OpenFOAM related environmental variables. You can always test that the env variables are set by typing 'cd $WM_THIRD_PARTY_DIR' prior to building paraview. Also, DroneCFD will run without paraview, you just wont be able to see the fluid domain results.
I've found the problem. The code will take some time to fix, but a quick solution for you now is to use only ASCII STL files. Meshlab can help you with the conversion. Also double check that your STL units are in meters.
Hope this helps.
This issue was caused by an error in the STL file format. If you encounter an error like this, please open the STL in a program like Meshlab and resave the file as an STL file. I'm going to close this thread as the issue has been resolved.